Tuesday, March 06, 2012

myrtles plantation

My husband and I spent a few nights at the Myrtles Plantation at the end of January. We've visited the old plantation many times since the year 2000; it's one of our favourite places in the world.

The plantation is known to be haunted; and I can vouch for the fact that it is. Apart from the sensations and energetic shifts I've felt on our many stays there, our last stay proved to be the most dramatic yet.  We stayed upstairs in the Judge Woodruff Suite, which includes access to the front foyer. At approximately 2 am, I awoke to the sound of loud banging noises outside the door, which lasted 20 seconds or more. The noises sounded like a cross between footsteps and the closing of a large wooden door. Shortly after that, the bed began to shake and vibrate substantially, which continued for half a minute. There was a strong wind/breeze around my head which felt as though it was blowing from the wall area toward the door. A 'presence' around the bed lasted for a solid hour or more, and I'm sure that 'someone' was sitting on the side of the bed at one point.The next night was active as well. Something kept setting off my K2 meter in the hallway, and this was accompanied by the opening and closing of our locked foyer doors downstairs around midnight.


The ghosts of the Myrtles seldom sleep....

No comments: