Saturday, May 04, 2013

it's possible

I've said in the past that "I'll never do another tarot."

Well.... that may not be entirely true.

A tarot takes me over two years of dedicated time/focus. After completing my second deck, Joie de Vivre, I was convinced that I would neeevaaah have the time or desire to go through with a tarot deck, ever again.

As the months roll on, the spirit shifts. The tarot itself whispers to me, again.

No promises, but I think I may have another tarot deck within. However, this may not happen for another few years (there are other 'supercharged' projects in the works that need my time and dedication) -- but another tarot could very well happen, when the time is ripe.

So, all of you who read my words, "I'll never do another tarot," and were saddened to hear such... I want to tell you that another tarot is possible, someday. Very possible.


No comments: